5.14.2012

The daily mail


What is it about the daily mail that makes us wait in anticipation...its not as if anything interesting ever arrives...bills, advertising fliers, money solicitations, the occasional magazine...but recently I received a package...and a foreign package at that!



Once I opened the padded envelope, the inside was also wrapped so neatly...the anticipation was building...















A fellow blogger and artist, Carole Reid, had asked for suggestions of a title for her recently completed painting...the winning suggestion would receive a piece of artwork from Carole...after all the suggestions were tallied, Carole combined/edited several of them into the final title...so each of us who contributed to the end result received our prize...



A small original piece of art by Carole...
I immediately scrounged through my pile of frames to find a suitable one...and the framed artwork is resting on my office windowsill for now...I love the colors...and the circles...







































I'm thinking of refreshing our living room...its been 10 years since we moved in...time to move things around...thinking of doing a "wall of art" and this piece will fit right in...I'll be out of town for a bit but plan to tackle this "refreshing" project in early June...stay tuned...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails