6.18.2012

words + images



Lately I've been working on a couple of new ideas with my art collages...the idea started here...and has been nurtured with my online class, Beyond Layers...where there has been a lot of combining words with images...I am also taken with working with these 5" squares of wood...trying to be concise yet not too complex within a small framework...all of these collages are for my upcoming show, Fresh Paint, here in Everett...






































I've added interesting quotes along the sides of each wood piece...another surface to consider in the mix...here's the left & right sides of the #3 collage...

























"Three o'clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do."
                                                                  Jean-Paul Sarte

Truer words have never been spoken...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails